Purple Dream For Small Lids
Scientists find it hard to say who exactly invented the makeup, but one thing is sure – the makeup existed in human culture over 100 000 years ago, which was used also for enhancing and achieving beauty. So, don’t think that a few shadows and a thin layer of foundation make you look unnatural. As long as you keep the things simple, you will look amazing. The main job of the makeup is to enhance your best features and to hide your worst.
But before the makeup, you have to take care of the skin with different procedures and products. Admit it, you are not going to get any younger, so, you have to prevent time marks and prepare the skin for the makeup. There are a few simple rules to keep your skin glowing with healthy color:
- Exfoliate regularly – once/twice a week.
- Moisturize the skin
- Clean your face with Bio products
- Wash your face every morning and every evening
- Remove the makeup before bed
- Apply sunscreen even when it is cloudy outside.
These are the basics, from now on you can upgrade your look with the help of the makeup. Here is a makeup design, which is perfect for girls with small lid, just like mine. Take a look:
- First of all prime the lids. This small and innocent step will hold the shadows right where you’ve put them.
- Then apply the base color – matte white shadow. Highlight the brow bone too (you’ve remembered to shape the brows, right?).
- Apply light violet shadow to the bottom lash and trace the hole of the eyeball – above the crease. Smudge with blending brush.
- Draw a cat eyeliner to the top lash line and enhance the bottom lash line and waterline too.
- Finish the look with a thick coat of mascara.
Enhance the lips and enjoy the finished makeup of your gorgeous face!
Source : Lady Vision